Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update

Mom is at home with me this week. Poor thing had 50 stitches placed in her leg after an ER visit. She fell at work. Selfishly I love the company, but please keep her in your prayers as well. The girls are really moving this week. I am sure they have been moving all of this time, but I can really feel it now. They wake me up some times around 3 a.m.. Mom thinks this is because they will be waking me up around that time nightly after they are born. :) I have an OB appointment this Thursday with a glucose tolerance test too and then next Friday we have another ultrasound with R.O.C.. Please keep us in your prayers. We are 22 weeks and one day today. I still so thankful, but am still nervous and probably will be until we are at least 28 weeks. Today I read a great bible verse and need to apply it more to my worrying.
Don't be afraid
"Be strong and of good courage;
do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you
wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Love you all so much and thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment