Monday, January 26, 2009

Catie's boys

Did I tell you guys how cute my sister's kids were a couple of weeks ago? I was out in the wheelchair for my weekly outing. This time my Mom and Catie (with little Gentry and Sterling) took me to Baby Depot. We looked at baby clothes and cribs. Well Sterling and little Gentry made my day (obviously..I am still talking about it). They were on each side of the wheelchair and were picking out clothes like madmen! Their enthusiasm was incredible. "Will Cate wear this"... "After Ellie's bath, she can wear this" "I will change her into this" . They made me feel so good and their love already for our baby girls was awesome!!! It will be so much fun to watch them with the girls when they are here! I am so blessed to have such sweet nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment