Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grace

My sister, Catie, brought me a book called "Infinite Grace". It is a book from the series of Women of Faith devotionals. I have been reading it daily (some days I slip, but for the most part daily) since I was about 12 weeks pregnant. Today I read a great scripture that filled my heart with such a sense of strength that can only come from God's grace.
2 Samueal 22:31-33
God's way is perfect. All of the ord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? God is my strong fortress; He has made my way perfect.
I am so thankful for this awesome book. My sister is such a great witness and I am so blessed to have her as my best friend. I can't wait for Cate to meet Catie! Love you all and thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment