Saturday, January 17, 2009

Philippians 1:4-5

Every morning I try to read a devotional called the Upper Room (I read Infinite Grace at night). This morning the scripture was perfect. Paul wrote, " Every time I pray for you all, I pray with joy because of the way which you have helped me in the work of the gospel". This made me rethink my prayers for our girls. I do pray so hard every day, but sometimes I do pray fearfully. While that is not bad, I am reminded that I need to start praying more with joy for these girls! They truly are a testimony to God's unconditional love...His strength, faith, miracles, and grace. Today I pray not only with joy for our girls, but I also pray this pregnancy has proved the works of the Lord. I also pray that we have inspired you to spread the word of the gospel. Love you all so much-

No comments:

Post a Comment