Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday January 8, 2008

Today has been a good day. I am officially a fan of Netflix. You get three dvs's at a time and then get to send them back for more to come! I just finished watching the first series of Madmen. I would not really recommend this show to many, but it does make you appreciate how roles have evened out in time (this show's stage is set in the 1960's). Tomorrow we go for our level two ultrasound. Today again I heard some scary stories of second trimester pregnancy loss and it just makes me break out in a sweat. I just have to take a deep breath, pray, and know that whatver the outcome- it is God's plan. I just pray His plan is for us to have these two healthy girls. I have never more in my life appreciated the human life more than I do today. Please keep praying positive verses and prayers for these little ones. It is also the first time in my life ...it is not about me. It is about them... a mother's unconditional selfless love...that will only grow even stronger in time. I am so appreciative for my mother and my sister...and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment