Friday, February 27, 2009

Upcoming events

Tomorrow is our first baby(ies) shower by Mrs. Imfeld and Mrs. Geison. Jeff specially ordered me a sweet pink dress and I am soo excited:) My family will be there along with many Bolles teachers. It will be awesome. Sunday we will be 27 weeks!!! God is soo good! Melissa is having a luncheon at her house for us (the girls and me) on Tuesday. Leighton and Julia will be there. We also have a R.O.C. appointment this upcoming Friday to look for growth and overall well being of the girls. Please keep us in your prayers. It will be an exciting week and before we know it we will be 28 weeks and I will be moving back home. I am nervous to be further from the hospital, but I know God will keep us safe and healthy! Thank you all for your continued prayers! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment