Sunday, February 15, 2009

almost 25 weeks!

Tomorrow we will be 25 weeks pregnant. The girls are really starting to move and when they kick you can see it outside of my belly:) Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was great to just spend time with Jeff. He gave me the cutest present. He ordered me a bear from Vermont and it was a pregnant bear :) sooo cute. I also was able to see Tristen's football game in the wheelchair. I also was able to see my two dogs Rosie and Sage. Sage is our chocolate lab and he has lost about 20 lbs over the past six months. After a million dollar work up they cannot find anything wrong with him. Mom says he misses me. Since the tests were negative, I was able to see him yesterday and he was soo cuddly. It was overall just a great day with family.

In closing, I wanted to share a passage rom a devotional I am reading:

"The visions of things that seem impossible are presented to us ...not to mock us, but to incite us to spiritual exploits which would be impossible unless God had stored within us the great strength of his own indwelling. Difficulty is sent to reveal to us what God can do in answer to faith that prays and works" From Daily Devotional Community

We love you all and are so thankful for your continued prayers. With God all things are possible.

1 comment:

  1. Joni, I love that passage, thank you for sharing!
    *Heather*

    ReplyDelete