Friday, March 6, 2009

Praise news!!!

The shower that my Mom's friends gave me was AWESOME!!! I am so blessed to have such great friends and family. Catie made me an amazing journal with a long letter to the girls and Mom made beautiful bedding for the girls. It is insane how many great things we have to spoil our girls!I cried and cried at the miracle that God has and contnues to provide!!! Unfortunately Melissa's luncheon for Tuesday had to be rescheduled. Grant had a fever. With a possible risk of a Fifth's disease scare, we could not risk it. Today Mom and Dad took me to ROC for a follow up ultrasound. The girls weigh 2.5 (Ellie) and 2.6 (Cate) pounds. (Jeff had a heart case) The girls look great. Ellie was very playful today and Cate was very shy...go figure:) The ultrasonographer took 3D pics of Ellie that I will post. There was a tad excess of amniotic fluid in both sacs, but the only associated risk at this point is preterm labor (We are already in that category) Mom and I are at her house together. She had a skin graft a couple of days ago and she is healing nicely. I will write more soon. Thank you all so much for your continued prayers! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment