Tuesday, February 10, 2009

24 weeks and two days!!!

Today we are 24 weeks and two days! Thank you Lord! Sorry that I have not written much lately. (The "a" key on the home lap top is not working and I am using Mom's school lap top computer right now). Last Friday we went to R.O.C. and receieved good news. As of last Friday, Cate weighs 1.6 lbs and Ellie weighs 1.3 lbs:) HUGE PRAISE!!! They did notice the remnants of the bleed over my cervix. This is not bad news, just a reminder that I need to be cautious and to continue the bed rest. We also have been following my heart rate. My resting heart rate before pregnancy was around 60 bpm now it is around 110. It sometimes will go up to 135 and it makes me feel like I am running even though I am resting. This seems to be part of a twin pregnancy with increased cardiac output. I am just thankful that we are doing great. Thank you all so much for your continued prayers. We love you all so much! Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment