Friday, March 20, 2009

Shower at Catie's

Last week (3/14/09) Catie had a wonderful baby (ies) shower for us. The house looked perfect with beautiful pink flowers and a clothes line of embroidered dresses for the girls. All of the girls in the neighborhood were there to celebrate our miracles! The best surprise was when Skye brought in Kami and Kiley from out of town! It was awesome and of course I started crying! We played several games including which chocolate candy is in the diaper, the baby food tasting game, and the celebrity baby game...Catie has all of the pictures up on shutterfly. After the shower the girls came over to our house to see the pink room. 
This week I have been resting a lot. I have been able to be wheeled to Tristen's games (He had the flag winning pull at his flag football Super Bowl game (Chargers) and had his first hit at his baseball game (Indians)) Catie has wheeled me out in the shade for afternoons with the neighbors. Two nights ago contractions started again, so I have been chugging water to keep them away! Monday we have an OB appointment. Please keep us in your prayers.
Otherwise, I am getting HUGE and kind of uncomfortable, but what a blessing! I still listen to the girls heart beats twice a day with the doppler. They are really moving, but tinier movements because I am sure it is getting tight in there! Kip will be home this weekend and hopefully I can go to little Gentry, Sterling, and Tristen's games tomorrow. I will write more soon! Please continue praying for us and for our sweet girls! Love you all
Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment