Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was awesome! I can remember last year just praying and asking God to bless us with a baby and this Christmas we give God all of the glory in knowing we are blessed with not one baby, but two babies! Since I have been staying at Mom and Dad's house (Jeff's call schedule is insane and I am a chicken), I have been kind of lonely when the family is at work. Christmas break has been awesome because my family has been home with me. Tristen was also in California, so Jeff was able to stay here with me.
Even though I did not get out of the house for the hustle and bustle of Christmas this year, Christmas had a new meaning to me. I am reminded of God's eternal love for us! If I love these girls so much and they are not even here yet, it is amazing to think of how much God loves us. He must have loved His Son so much ...the fact that He gave His only Son for us...who died on the cross to forgive our sins and to give us eternal life is more than amazing. This year at Christmas, I am reminded of the gift God has given to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment